Thursday, April 26, 2012

W - What?

Have you seen the email circulating about

How Smart is your right foot?
It goes like this -

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right leg off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it!

(I like random silliness, which is probably why I had each of my family members try this and then laughed at them! I couldn't do it either.)


5 comments:

g-girl said...

Haha. The left foot is pretty good at it too!

Joyce said...

ha-you know everyone who reads this has to try it!

gail said...

Too comfy with my tea to even try!

Anonymous said...

You're right. I'm going to save this one to amaze my friends - preferably after a few drinks!

Almost at the the end of the Challenge. Good luck with the last couple of posts.

Judy

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

HA! This is hilarious! I tried it and can't do it! I love the design of your blog. I've looked at so many during A-Z, and yours is delightful! I'm a new follower. Glad to have found you, even late in the game. :-)