Sunday, April 1, 2012

A - Ant Poison

Isn't that a catchy post title! Startin' off the A-to-Z challenge with a show stopper. Sigh.

We've had trouble with ants in our home ever since moving to the farm in September. I had tried many retail remedies and nothing seemed to work. While on Pinterest I found a pin on ant poison so I thought I'd give it a try.

It's been a great success!
(Hope you've had your dinner already...sorry.)

Here's the direct link to the food.com page that was pinned on Pinterest.


4 comments:

Bev said...

Don't you just love Pinterest? So many neat and facinating things to find.

Stopping in via the A-Z blogging challenge.

Bev @ Blue Velvet Vincent

Nikki said...

Hey! I found you at the A - Z!

Great post, only a teeny bit gross, but I'd already eaten :) Isn't Pinterest wonderful! I've found so many great ideas over there!

I'm following you now, looking forward to more posts :)

Nice to meet you!

Nikki – inspire nordic

Brenda said...

Their last march! I do not like ants!
Day two of the challenge...so far so good. This is my first time doing this.

Nel said...

Hey Angie, We use that same recipe, works great we found it in a book a couple years ago. Only we take little plastic butter dishes and poke holes all around the bottom and put the lid on it, to keep the dog out of it. They go in thru the holes. We have put them in the floor by where we thought they were coming in and on the kitchen counter works great! Glad to see you doing the A-Z. I am trying it also. We shall see...lol
until next time... nel