1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I think they're gross; my family LOVES them.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Deep breath, say a prayer, and get a hug.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Not really, I love a good late summer thunderstorm more...hazy sky, smell of rain. Love that!
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I will NEVER get a tattoo, but if I am forced at gunpoint, then I'll take one of my children.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Linda, really??!! I'll take a fake tattoo that one of my girls puts on with water. Ha!
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
I work at church most of the day. The highlights will be singing resurrection worship songs and seeing my girls dressed in their finest enjoying the day.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Cadbury Creme Eggs and Reese Eggs are both gross, but Cadbury Caramel Eggs...that's a different story! De-lish!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
Our sanctuary filled with kids celebrating Palm Sunday. (I need to get some pictures for the week taken!)
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Getting started... (see # 9)
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
12. Which color makes you happiest?
For spring...bright pink!
Check out what everyone's sayin' at 2nd Cup of Coffee.