Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Probably about 12 years old; they look relatively new because they get worn infrequently.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
Yes, Thin Mints, Dos-Si-Dos, Dulce De Leche, Tagalongs
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
No, ehh maybe.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I was a responsible child/teen with irresponsible tendencies. :)
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
I saw UP. Didn't like it. My family thinks I'm nuts.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Blood draws are my hobby. I tell all new nurses how difficult my veins are and that I have no needle phobias. They don't believe me until we get into the procedure. Then I hear, "Wow, you were right!" every time.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Monday - fresh start.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my grandma who passed away in November. I miss my college daughter, but she comes home tomorrow for spring break! Yay!
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not really. Anxious, but not queasy.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Well, I'll skip the max-out and take a free shopping spree at Ethan Allen .
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Very often. If I find something I LOVE, then I stick with it through thick and thin. I will try a generic version and if it's the same quality, then I'll go generic.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I'm thinking romantically instead of angrily here, so it's when they are telling me how they feel.
Random Dozen is hosted by Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.