Check out my cooking blog here.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
2, 4, 6, 8...who do we appreciate! It's easier to count by twos with even numbers.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Ugh! No clue. Can we not all run the gamut given varying circumstances? Next question...
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Talkative, hands down!
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I feel blessed more than lucky. Although I use the phrases: "That was lucky!", "Good Luck!", etc. without hyper-spiritualizing it.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I have been grieving over the death of my grandmother. Some days are hard. I love this post because it reminds me of the tangible way in which she shared herself with family and friends. I love carrying on the tradition.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
Oooh, the antennas go up very quickly. I have a discerning spirit. Don't try to snow me. Uh-uh!
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Pale yellow-green! (yellow being the emphasis.) I could do better.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
Well, I've been singing Hey, Soul Sister by Train A LOT this week, but this morning my sister-in-law shared this video with me. I will be singing, "That's amore" all day! Bust-a-gut funny!
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
Needs to be paper...forget the coins. Unless it's a pot of gold!
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I wonder when the snow will melt and if my azaleas will survive.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
Penny Lane by the Beatles (not a fan of the song.)