Saturday, April 21, 2012

S - Santorini

I've never thought much about traveling. I'm pretty much a homebody. I don't like change or surprises so home is my favorite place to be.

However, there is one place in the world that I would risk all the woes of traveling.

Santorini.

Santorini is a Greek island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km (120 mi) southeast from Greece's mainland.

It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen...in pictures.
It is the one place I'd like to visit in my lifetime.

The vividly painted shops and eateries

The sunsets - Can you imagine?

The white juxtaposed against the blue

The water

Santorini is the place I'd like to be!

4 comments:

Nel said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Have never heard of it, beautiful just beautiful!
until next time... nel

Brenda said...

Beautiful. I love the little outdoor cafe setting.

gail said...

I can see why the siren's call has hit you for this beautiful place!

g-girl said...

That's one of the places I'd love to visit too!