Many bloggers have lists of 100 things they share about themselves.
I thought I'd use "T" to share 10 things about myself today.
1) I am the eleventh generation in a southern family, but my mother delivered me in IL...the first "yankee" born.
2) I can't remember eating a canned vegetable until I got to college.
(I grew up with a two acre garden and we grew all the vegetables we ate.)
3) When I first heard my voice on a answering machine recording, I burst into tears because I thought I sounded like Nellie Olson (Little House on the Prairie.)
4) As a girl I used to spend hours cutting clothing models from the JCPenney catalog to use as paper dolls.
5) I am the only 45-year-old woman I know who has experienced a home with a two-seater outhouse, hand water pump on the back porch and a wringer washing machine. (at my great-grandmother's house)
6) I grew up singing in church and in the school choir. During my senior year of High School my small ensemble won a National Singing Competition at Bob Jones University.
7) I once dated my high school teacher (I was a freshman in college.)
8) I've been engaged twice.
9) I've had 4 c-sections, which resulted in 4 amazing kids!
10) I married someone my parents didn't like, but now I sometimes think they like him more than me!
* There might be a few stories in there, don't you think?