Thursday, April 12, 2012

K - Best Movie Kisses

When trying to come up with my letter "K" post, the only two words I could think of were ketchup and kisses. It was pretty easy to choose between the two.

These are my favorite movie kisses:

A Walk In The Clouds

I just loved this movie. Keanu Reeves. Sigh.

Love Actually
(although I'm not proud I've seen this movie)
She was so sweet to give him a kiss!

Titanic
Don't we all love this kiss?

The Notebook
Those two had some chemistry. Whew!

Pretty Woman
They finally kissed when he rescued her!

Clark Gable knew how to kiss...
in Gone With The Wind.
"No, I don't think I will kiss you,
although you need kissing, badly.
That's what's wrong with you.
You should be kissed and often,
and by someone who knows how."

Best Lines Ever!
I love when my husband says this to me!
(and he thinks he's being funny)

7 comments:

Joyce said...

I know Love Actually has some 'racy bits' to its storyline but I still thought it was clever in the way it explored so many different kinds of love.

Can't beat GWTW though!

Nel said...

Yeah great post! The Notebook I think would be on top of my list and maybe Pretty Woman! hmmm I think I need to go take a cold shower....lolol j/k.
until next time... nel

Brenda said...

Ahem...mine wasn't included...You've Got Mail "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly...!
Great post!

gail said...

A Walk in the Clouds was a beautiful movie.

Kate OMara said...

Rhett & Scarlett hands down. I'm interested in your quilting. I quilt too.
Kate
Follow & A to Z Visit http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/

Grammy said...

By all means GWTW is one of my top favorite movies and has been for years. One of my favorite lines is: "I'll think about it tomorrow, for after all, tomorrow is a brand new day." I also am a quilter, am almost 79 and still enjoying life. Since my Sweetie Pie has passed on, my sweetest kisses come from family, especially great grands.
Best regards to you, Ruby aka Grammy
Come on over (if you have time) and read my serialized mystery that I am writing each day.

Anonymous said...

I love this post! pure romantic heaven! What's wrong with love actually? I loved it. Yes You've got mail could definitely be there too as could Keanu and Sandra in the lake house.
Thanks for romanticising my day.
Glad I dropped by via the surprise me AtoZ button.