Yes! They make bills sent by mail easy to get out the door.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Both - just depends on what catches my eye. I love a good cloud formation or snow falling from a darkened sky.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I am not the adventurous one around my house, but I did have frog legs at the beach last summer. I have family members who have eaten guinea pig in Peru.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Old Faithful?? Yes. It may be too early for me to "get" this question?
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Spanish. I know enough to make a fool of myself.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
In the hundred and seventh year of her life she had fresh teeth! (just kidding)
But I did love this one:
If you'd lived here you'd be home by now (double meaning?!)
In all honesty, my family can write anything they want for my epitaph. I just hope they remember me as loving and faithful.
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Aria (get it...musical!)
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Waltons - had the dollhouse and dolls, Gilmore Girls with my oldest daughter - I really MISS them, Fringe with my son - I cry with the thought of Walter losing Peter. Yes, I throw myself into most everything I do!
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I go BIG! (See answer # 8)
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
online, my friend, online...
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
Breakfast holds me off until maybe 1:30-2pm. After that I think about eating for the rest of the day. :(