It's Random Dozen time...
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
Such a rule follower...this has happened to me and I totally waited for the light.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Go to bed earlier...maybe.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
go to their blog and comment
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Mary Poppins, the first movie I saw in theaters with my Daddy.
5. Do you recycle?
Do you really need to know? No and I feel the shame, thanks.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
If I have to choose - games of chance, but I prefer memory games above all.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not now, as an adult. As a child I dreamt my family was being tortured in a "Dr. Suess" machine while I was being restrained and made to watch. They came out like little toothpicks. Wouldn't Freud have had fun with that one!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
How to flirt with the delivery boys...oh, you might have meant something a little more honorable. Um, how to handle a large switchboard, and to be nice to nasty people.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I'm a library frequent-borrower.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
In a good year, right about now. When I procrastinate - a week before Christmas.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
When my husband got tickets for my three girls and I to go see the Jonas Brothers in concert, three hours before the concert began! Here's a pic of their faces when the Jo Bro's came out.