Monday, November 2, 2009

Goals, Week 2

Goals, what goals? Oh, right...I was working on goals.

Last Monday morning I awoke with a full-blown head cold. (Thank you, my children.) I was completely miserable. Because I'm on new medication, I had to call the doctor to find out if there was anything I could take that would not raise my blood pressure. The answer...all the good stuff is bad for me. They gave me a couple of options and my hubby picked it up for me.

I didn't start feeling better until Friday, but have still been taking medication, even today, trying to abate the symptoms. There were a few other things added to the week that aren't appropriate to share with the world, but it made the week nearly impossible to keep my goals. So...NO, I did not keep a food journal (wasn't really eating much) and didn't exercise a wink - except to exercise my right to catch a few winks.

Katie ended up getting the flu and missed trick-or-treating, church and Awanas. Poor girl. It has been "general hospital" around here this past week.

However, yesterday began a new month and I made some goals for November. I've got my food journal ready to go for today and enough energy to get back to exercising. Hopefully, I can get back in the swing of things and have a great report next week!

Thanks for putting up with the whining. :)

No comments: