Thursday, November 19, 2009

37 Days of Kindness

Wish I had thought up this great idea! Lysa TerKeurst posted a challenge about focusing on kindness, the kind Christ asks of us, each day leading up to Christmas.

Don't know about you, but I could use a re-focus right about now. Although I am going through a time of grieving, I'm struggling to find a way to stop thinking of myself. This just may be what I need.

I really want this season to be more quiet, more focused on Christ and a time when I can find quiet in the presence of the Lord. Looking for a little peace, I guess.

I'm determined to let it begin in me.

Care to join us?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thinking of yourself isn't such a bad thing...sometimes taking care of ourselves allows us to take care of others. I know when I am focused on taking care of myself and my happiness I have more to give to others. I wish you luck on all your goals and focus on you you are a gift from God as well.

Amy