Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hush, Little Baby

This is what I'm doing...
This is what I want to be doing...
The sleeplessness has arrived. The anxiety about moving, coupled with the "to do" list running through my head, is hindering my sleep. Feeling rested, I guess, is out for the remainder of the week. My eyes popped open early this morning and I went to bed later than usual last night. Sigh.

The first thing I thought about was, "Can I wash my velvet curtains?" A truly pressing matter. Ha! And no, I can not wash my velvet curtains. Dry clean only. Rats.

So I crept downstairs to the computer, hoping not to wake the dog. I don't want to go outside yet! I made it past her crate and thought I'd tackle some laundry, email and other quiet tasks until the gang starts waking up. Hence, a blog post this morning.

I find it funny that during my "normal" life I can't seem to find the time to sit and write posts, but put me under the gun for a move and I'm sharing everyday. Can we say commiseration?

Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in one of these this afternoon...

1 comment:

Rhett said...

Oh mom, this explains you this week. lol love your pics.