Well, after posting my Friday fill-in and promising to return with pictures my computer died! Yep. Dead. Blue screen. Beeping. Not pretty.
I have the equivalent of a brain surgeon for a computer fix-it guy/husband and by last night he had me up and running...no data lost. I do not take this for granted. I am blessed.
This afternoon he had to tell me how to operate the machine sitting on my desk, but I can at least converse with the world again. Yay!
This morning I took a few minutes and wrote out the blessings we encountered this week to try and get my focus BACK into right perspective. Here are a few:
1) After being told Mark's car was totaled, the insurance company priced the estimate and we will have some money to put down on a new vehicle.
2) We have good insurance so once the issues are ironed out (which I'd rather not share on my blog, since it involves others outside our family), Ashley's accident will be covered.
3) My daughter is fine. She only has bumps and bruises, although it looked like it should've been worse.
4) On Thursday our family doctor said to come in right away. He saw us within 5 minutes, even though the waiting room was full. (Sorry, folks.) He did a VERY thorough exam and confirmed that Ashley had no shearing or bleeding in the brain.
5) We still have a car to drive (and share!)
6) I still have all my pictures and documents...amazing.
7) We can still have fun. The gang is upstairs painting the girls' room yellow, pink and purple. I'll show you the renovation when we're done.
The Lord walks with those who put their trust in Him. He didn't change; just our circumstances. The One who could be trusted 2 weeks ago when things were going well, can still be trusted when trouble is around every corner. He is faithful and that's what I choose to focus on today. Nothing else.
I'll continue my project 365 updates later this week.
Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!