You can join Janet's Friday Fill-ins for a quick post today.
1. Music is melodic Scripture to my soul.
2. Quiet time is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was, "I'm stressed out; leave me alone." (not proud of that one!)
4. Potluck BBQ; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been a little too much lately.
6. Praying and crying is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to know Mark's worship group better, tomorrow my plans include housework, laundry, etc. and Sunday, I want to get a good night's rest for the water park on Monday!
**Sorry it's a little melancholy. Since Wednesday morning, we've encountered the news of a totaled car (my husband's accident the week before), a 90 day letter of termination for my husband because his government contract is ending, my daughter's car accident in which she shattered the windshield with her head (she's fine after time in the ER and Dr. office), and the news that we may have issues with the car insurance. # 5 & 6 is just how I feel, but I TRUST COMPLETELY that all of this is not news to God and that He has us safely in His Hands.
When I am afraid, I will trust in You. Psalm 56:3
**I'll be back later with a project 365 update.