Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Too Busy!

I have been very busy these past two weeks. It seems like I'm just running from one end-of-the-school-year event to another. We have one more daughter in the house with a boyfriend who has spent a few days with us off and on. Plus, she has "car needs" so I have been running just a little bit more - dropping her off at work and picking her up so that I still have a car to drive. I also interviewed for a part-time job. Did I mention we threw in a birthday party for Tara and had 21 people in the house? Now we are facing two trips out-of-state within the period of a week and a half (two states in two different directions.) Yes, I am very busy.

I have been thinking about you, though, dear blog readers. I have so much I want to share, but just haven't had the quiet to sit down and put my thoughts to "blog." The Lord has been revealing so many truths that I'm giddy about what He is going to show me each day. I've been hired for that new job and start on Sunday evening (more on that later.) I've read some thought-provoking parts of books and I just want to share some of the events we've been a part of lately. So...I post this teaser. Now I've put the pressure on myself to fill you in sometime in the near future. Please, come back for a follow-up! I'll try to not be too schizophrenic with the myriad of things I want to share with you. (Just thinking, "How can I go from Scripture to Star Trek is such a short period of blogging") That's life, though, isn't it!

See you soon!

No comments: