Thursday, May 7, 2009

She's Comin' Home!

Update: Ashley & TJ got here safely Thursday night and we had a fun visit before he left to go home. Ashley got her first job as a waitress at a small local restaurant. And...Grandma is home safely from her trip to the Midwest. Yay! All is good here on the homefront.

I don't have long to post because Ashley is coming home from her Freshman year of college today. The girls have been counting down the days and then the hours and the house is filled with excitement this morning. We're soooo glad she's coming home!

I admit to being a little anxious because Ashley is also bringing a guy home...TJ. We love him to death! I've been cleaning like crazy and still have a lot of things I want to do before dinnertime tonight. I know TJ doesn't really care about the cleanliness of the house, but I still have to do it. :) Anyone relate? He'll be with us for a couple of days and then heads home to Pennsylvania in time for Mother's Day.

Dad is also coming over for dinner tonight since Grandma is still out-of-town. He'd rather eat my cooking than tv dinners any day, thank goodness. Plus, it's a good excuse to check out Ashley's new guy. It ought to be a fun time! Hopefully, Grandpa will leave the hunting gear at home that he's joked about bringing. :)

So, I'm off to conquer! Hope you have a productive day too!

No comments: