Friday, May 28, 2010

Project 365: Week 19

Time to catch up...

Sunday

Mother's Day - No picture! What's up with that?

Monday

Katie loves to make books all the time.

Tuesday

We played Quirkle at a friend's house. Don't know if we did it right, but it was fun.

Wednesday

The families in our AHG troop donated items as thank you gifts for the leaders. Here's the goodies that came in my bag - chocolate, candles, bath products, journal, notecards, etc. What a generous bunch!

Thursday

One of the items that came in my gift bag was this box of Botan Rice candy. I LOVE this stuff! I used to always buy boxes of this candy as a young girl when our family would vacation in San Francisco. There were 6 pieces so each member in my family got to share in the joy of eating candy wrapped in rice paper. (If you haven't had it, you get to eat the candy while it's still in the wrapper.)

Friday

TJ stopped by for the night on his way home and we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for burgers. Yum! Here are my crazies in the car. It was a fun ride!

Saturday

We went to NJ to see long-time friends from CA that we hadn't seen in 14 years. Their youngest daughter was getting married to a NJ boy and they held the wedding on the east coast. What a treat it was for everyone to get together!

I remember when 5-year-old Rachel was playing Barbies with Ashley. Now our daughters are grown young women. We've raised some beautiful girls! I'm so proud of them!

No comments: