Thursday, May 6, 2010

Project 365: Week 17

Late to the party again, but I'm glad I'm finally here.
Thanks, Sara, for hosting this meme.

Sunday

I love to play online games at this site...some weeks more than others.

Monday

I am drowning in documents in 3 full file boxes, but I love our troop.

Tuesday

Tara finally got that family birthday party with grandparents included. We had already eaten the chocolate cake so we got a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake to celebrate!

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Wednesday

Where did April go?

Thursday

I was watching the Duggars slam lettuce on the counter and pop out the core. I'd never seen that before! I had lettuce to finish up (it's on it's last leg, isn't it?) and gave it a try. Cool!

Friday

I love berries. Happy Spring!

Saturday

Pulled my hamstring, but still logged an hour on the treadmill at a low speed!

1 comment:

riTa Koch said...

Catching up on two weeks.
Enjoyed the peek into your life--Awana, flowers, birthdays, drama, clay pots, berries, lettuce cor-popping (I learned that trick long time ago too), and you exercise too!