Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday Night Guilty Pleasure

I love to watch TV on Thursday night. It's my guilty pleasure.

Last night 3 BIG things happened on the 3 shows I watch:

1) Seth Aaron won! Yay! Project Runway

2) Peter found out he was from the alternate universe. Sad.
(But what a way to find out!) Fringe

3) J.T. got voted off. Serves him right. When will Russell go?
Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Do you have a night of guilty pleasure? (Keep it clean!) ;)

Just thought I'd share something a little lighter & fun this week!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I don't know the Thursday shows but I like Tuesday night tv...American Idol and Glee. Its the one night I hate to miss.

Have a nice weekend!

Rebecca Jo said...

I screamed when Seth Aaron won!!! You know Emilio thought he had it in the bag (he was toooo cocky for me)... I was so happy last night!!!

Can you believe JT got voted off.. he so deserved it! Rupert FINALLY smarting up, but JT.. oh my...Its amazing to watch Russell...

My other guilty pleasure - GLEE!!! I think I've watched last week's episode like every day!

And of course, Dancing with the Stars!!! GO EVAN!!!

One More Equals Four said...

I love Thusday nights, too. But that is because hubby and I pop popcorn and eat peanut M&M's. I do love Project Runway, though!

Diane said...

Fringe. Lost. Peanut M & Ms. Preferably all together in one night.

LydiaCate said...

Oh yes I have a few shows I allow myself to enjoy. Survivor being one of them. I really can't believe Russel is still there. J.T. was foolish!
Hope you have a great weekend!
LydiaCate

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Survivor in so long. I have no self-control when it comes to junk food....or just food in general....now why did I just click on your cooking blog? =p