Monday, March 23, 2009

I Can Do Anything!

If you have ever been to my home in the last 20 years and were subjected to my desk, I'm sorry! :) I should have taken a before picture, but I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to post it. Let's just say, it has NEVER looked like this...

My husband is a SAINT...one, for living with my previous desk disasters and two, for pretty much covering our home life for the past 5 days so I could un-bury myself. Thank You, Honey!!!

As we were driving out of the church parking lot yesterday I said, "Wow, that was an awesome sermon...a good sermon and a clean desk...I think I could do anything this week!" HA!

I still have some files to go in the filing cabinet, but my desk is in working order...a miracle! Yay!

So, I'm off to start my week...who knows what I'll conquer next.

No comments: