Monday, August 3, 2009

What did you do today?

What did I do today? Thanks for asking...

I ate oatmeal for breakfast.
I checked my work email and sent in my time sheet.
I exercised with my two little girls to a Leslie Sansone video...always fun.
I had my devotions and prayer time.
I had an appointment with my co-op leader at an area church and picked out a huge pile of books to go through for children's choir music.
I ate a late lunch with my daughter at the restaurant where she works after her shift ended.
I colored a page in a My Little Pony coloring book with my little girls.
I played a silly game with my girls.
I rested on the living room floor for a few minutes.
I checked my home email, rescheduled a dentist appointment, checked phone messages.
I created an evite with my son for his birthday party.
I pulled out leftovers, got everyone dinner, and put them back into the fridge.
I loaded the dishwasher.
I spent about three hours organizing American Heritage Girls' registration papers.
I listened to praise music (and Flamenco) on my Zune and I posted on two blogs.

Not too bad for a Monday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golly! You'd better take it a little easier and let God handle the stress so you don't have any more "cardiac event!" We'll pray for you. Aunt Ruth