Saturday, January 2, 2016

Take a Snapshot of Christmas

We haven't started putting away Christmas decorations around here yet, but when we do, I've taken pictures of all the holiday displays I created this year so that when the Christmas boxes get pulled out NEXT year, I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

It's a little trick I learned while moving. I took pictures of how I had filled my bookshelves so that in the new digs I wouldn't have to organize and rearrange bookshelves all over again. Worked like a charm!

Here's a few of our Christmas displays.




(I love the little clear reindeer in front of the tree!)

I didn't realize how minimalistic I am until looking at the pictures.  A little bit of knick knacks is all I can handle, really. I enjoy the added decor, but I'm also looking forward to putting it away in the next few days.

How do you feel about Christmas decorations?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We put our tree and deco away on Saturday. I was so relieved to get it packed away....but I know we will be excited to see all our Christmas "friends" again in 11 months 😊
Our space looks "clean" again.

Unknown said...

Ha! I'm logged in as Steve, I guess. It's Kristi here!