Monday, June 4, 2012

Goal for June

I don't have much time today, but after posting only 3 times in May on this blog, I I feel lazy. Would it help if you knew I was super busy and will have photos to show you once I get them off the camera? Nope? Didn't think so. Just like I tell the kids, good intentions don't account for much.

I've set a goal to post to one of my two blogs each weekday in June, beginning today. Hopefully, you'll see more of me around here. I figure if I tell you now I will be more likely to keep my word. Thanks for being there for me. : )

If you have a party with kids in attendance be sure to check out the tricky summer treat on my cooking blog (link in the sidebar.) It's a fun one they will enjoy making and eating.

Until tomorrow,

5 comments:

Joyce said...

There are seasons : )

gail said...

Life gets in the way!

Conny said...

super cute summer/anytime treat! I made something similar for my son's bday once - to take to school.

Look forward to hearing more from you coming up!! :)

Nel said...

Busy times, I know what you mean. Glad to see you back! Can't wait to see your pictures.
until next time... nel

veta said...

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours Teaching English