Thursday, September 17, 2009

Missed Me?

Have you missed me? I know I've missed sharing with you!

So much has been happening these past few weeks. I wish I could sit with you for an hour and chat, but it is very late and my body needs rest.

The Lord is teaching me to walk moment by moment - with doctors, teenagers, co-workers, volunteers, friends, and especially with Him. I cry for "help" a few times every day! That's where He wants us, you know.

I will never get it all "right," but I am enjoying His sweet fellowship and I'm blessed by how creative He uses a willing vessel. I'm learning to walk straight into fear and to not let it grip me. We're working on the "don't be afraid" part. :)

My little girls are counting down the days until we go on vacation for a week in the mountains. I can honestly say, I've never anticipated a vacation as much as I do this year. I am looking forward to the respite. I hope to get some quiet time to reflect on what the Father has taught me in the past few months and to think about how I can learn to hear His voice and follow in greater obedience.

Life is overflowing and full with homeschooling, family, work, American Heritage girls, health, and my co-op choirs. I am being stretched beyond what I imagined. In some ways it's invigorating; in other ways exhausting. I am somehow enjoying the growth and finding that I can rest in Him amidst the moments of utter chaos.

Your prayers are always welcome. I pray for many of you who read my blog.

Just wanted to let you know I was still alive and kickin! I'll try to be back soon to share in greater detail. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: