Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365: Week 22

I am woefully late again, but here are the pictures from week 22.

Sunday, May 30th - no picture

Monday

Happy 81st Birthday, Grandma! Wish you were still with us to celebrate! We miss you!!

Tuesday

We had a year-end Fine Arts Festival in our homeschool co op on June 1st. All three of my kids participated by submitting artwork and/or playing a piano piece. A momma was never so proud!

Here is Tara receiving her Character Award and Presidential Fitness award. She submitted her Native American bowl and a duct tape purse to display.

Katie played a piano piece for THE FIRST TIME before an audience. She was so confident! She also submitted her Reeses sculpture to display.

Rhett performed a Sonatina and submitted his painting of a thistle. What a talent! I could listen to him play everyday. Oh wait, I do! :)

Wednesday - no picture

Thursday

I have a favorite paper company - Lang - that I get my Christmas cards and yearly calendar. The paper quality is amazing and I just love the variety of designs they create. Here's a picture of my June calendar that hangs on my kitchen wall.

Friday

Gotta love a friend who gardens and grows flowers. We had our friends for dinner and she brought me a bouquet of hydrangeas. Beautiful!

Saturday

My husband took my youngest girls to the thrift store and this is what they came home with - a disco ball. They proceeded to make signs (see the 80's on the wall) to decorate my living room. I had a peace sign on my lamp shade and a disco scene of people dancing under a disco ball taped to one wall. Everyone that has come to my home within the last few weeks has had a taste of this new amusement! It's the best $5 they ever spent. I love that they dance to Bible school music; too cute!

No comments: