Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Song that makes you Happy

Well, so much for the picture challenge in March. I have a lot of pictures on my camera, but somehow the process of connecting the camera to the laptop, transferring jpegs, editing photos and creating a post was just a little overwhelming. Sigh.

My daughter is going to try another 30 day challenge in April focused on songs.  While I enjoy music, we'll see if I enjoy it enough to keep up with a 30 day challenge. I'm going to give myself permission to participate when I feel "inspired"and skip the posting when nothing comes to mind.

I think you can learn a lot about a person by listening to the type of music they enjoy. I hope this will give you a little insight into who I am and if you have a ready answer to the prompt, please, feel free to share it in the comments. I would love to add some new tunes to my IPhone this month!

April 1: A song that makes you happy

Immediately I thought of Josh Wilson's Jesus Is Alive. I absolutely love this song!  I listen to it year-round to the dismay of my son, who introduced it to me.

One of my favorite lines: "When your tiny heart started beating for mine" (I have hand motions!)


The bridge at minute 2:04 is ridiculously awesome.
If you ain't shoutin' after that, something's wrong!

Happy Song! Yay!

No comments: